For More Information about the product contact us, order quote request or call 800.565.5278
Tank Ventilation, Specialty Chemicals, Process Gases, Photoresists, Compressed Air, Solvents, Alcohols Acids, Bases Esters
0.1, 0.2, 0.45, 1.0 microns
Please see product bulletin for details
- High surface area provides superior flow rates and minimizes system size requirements
- Ideal for gas / vent applications and filtering of aggressive solvents and chemicals
- Complies with Food & Drug Administration’s CFR criteria for food & beverage contact
- Constructed of Inherently hydrophobic PTFE membrane and polypropylene components
- PTFE membrane and polypropylene component construction offers excellent chemical compatibility and cost effectiveness versus all fluoropolymer filters
- Meets USP Class VI Biological Test for plastics.
PTFE Absolute Rated Membrane Filter Cartridges membrane filter cartridges are the premier choice when high purity and absolute retention are prerequisites for the filtration process. These premium performance cartridges are available with polyethersulfone, polysulfone, Nylon 6,6 and PTFE membranes and designed with the maximum surface area to optimize service life and reduce user costs. Each filter is manufactured and integrity tested in a state-of-the-art Class VI clean room under a stringent quality management system to ensure it meets the requirements for critical applications in the general industrial, beverage, electronics and pharmaceutical markets.