MICROSENTRY ™ SS SERIES – STAINLESS STEEL
High Temperature, Viscous Fluids, Caustic Fluids, Straining, Petrochemicals, Magnetic Coatings, Wastewater, High Differential Pressures, Corrosive Liquids and Gases, Hydraulic Oils, Photo Solutions, Process Water, Chemical Solutions
304L & 316L SS
2, 5, 10, 20, 40, 75, 100, 120,150, 190, 230, 280, 370, 540, 840 microns
Please see product bulletin for details
- deal for high temperature applications up to 500°F (260°C) and high differential pressures up to 60 PSID
- 2 through 840 microns ratings for broad range of uses from fine filtration to straining
- Cleanable and reusable
- End cap configurations available in DOE, 222/Flat, 226/Flat, 1" MNPT or 1" FNPT fittings
- 304L and 316L Stainless Steel construction for compatibility with a wide range of fluids
- Available in cylindrical and pleated configurations for cost effective and extra service life requirements
- All welded construction provides highest mechanical strength cartridges
- Outside 2 1/2" (Cylindrical), 2 5/8" (Pleated) / Inside 1 1/16"
Stainless Steel Filter Cartridges for Extreme High Temperature Applications.