For More Information about the product contact us, order quote request or call 800.565.5278
For Acid, Aqueous or Alkaline Solutions
Please see product bulletin for details
- Flow rates to 1,000 GPH
- Runs dry without damage
- For 10", 20" or 30" cartridge lengths
- Efficient pump and pressurized filter chamber provides longer intervals of continuous high flow than any suction style filter
- Accepts a wide variety of media - string wound, melt blown, pleated, carbon, sleeves or canisters, or a combination thereof
- Non-metallic solution contact CPVC or PVDF with EPDM elastomers.FKM elastomers optional.
- Compact, lightweight
- For in-tank or out-of-tank mounting
- Reduce scrap, rework, chemical consumption, tank maintenance - improve product quality
- Easy media change - unit does not have to be removed from the tank - no tools are required
SYSTEM: ADMIRAL 'EL' filtration systems consist of a vertical, dry-run capable pump and a single column filter chamber for a 10", 20" or 30" filter cartridge. The pump and filter are mounted in a compact configuration using a common mounting plate and union connection between the pump outlet and filter inlet.
FILTER: The filter is industry proven for ease of service and reliability. The Series 'L' filter chamber will accommodate a wide variety of filter media including string wound, pleated, melt blown, carbon, cleanable sleeves or reusable canister. This rugged chamber features totally non-metallic solution contact and is constructed of either PVC with a translucent shell, PP, CPVC or PVDF. The thumb screw cover closure with O-Ring ensures a proper seal and requires no tools for cartridge changing. The chamber cover also includes a handy vent valve for purging air from the chamber.
PUMP: The rugged Series 'E' is a tough, all machined pump designed for years of trouble-free operation.This pump is constructed of either PP, CPVC or PVDF and features a cantilevered, sleeved SS shaft which eliminates bearings and seals, resulting in a pump that can run dry without damage. The pump features a TFE vapor seal between the rotating shaft and the support column which protects the motor. The compound impeller prevents liquid from rising in the column, even at maximum TDH, while the semi-enclosed bottom impeller provides efficient flow performance at low horsepower. Motors are 115-230V/1/50-60 Hz, TEFC with 8 ft. cord and 3-prong molded plug.
F-511 ADMIRAL 'EL' Filtration Systems Product BulletinDownload file
0925 Series 'E' Pumps Operation and Service GuideDownload file
2180 ADMIRAL 'EL' Parts ListDownload file