For More Information about the product contact us, order quote request or call 800.565.5278
RO Pre/Post Filtration, Food & Beverage, DI Water Bottled Water, Plating Solutions, Microelectronics, Specialty Chemicals, Process Water, Water & Wastewater, Cosmetics
0.03, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.45, 0.65, 1.0 microns absolute retention
Please see product bulletin for details
- 6.0 square feet (0.56 m2) of media surface area per ten inch length for optimal performance
- Cost effective absolute filtration for less critical applications not integrity tested
- Manufactured in state-of-the-art white room for high purity
- Meets USP Class VI Biological Test for plastics
- Highly tapered asymmetric pore structure provides excellent flow rate and dirt holding capacity
- Rigid, molded cage protects pleated media and strengthens structural stability
- Complies with Food & Drug Administration’s CFR criteria for food & beverage contact.
- Available in common and end cap configurations to fit most filter housings
Polysulfone Membrane Filter Cartridges for Economical Applications membrane filter cartridges are the premier choice when high purity and absolute retention are prerequisites for the filtration process. These premium performance cartridges are available with polyethersulfone, polysulfone, Nylon 6,6 and PTFE membranes and designed with the maximum surface area to optimize service life and reduce user costs. Each filter is manufactured and integrity tested in a state-of-the-art Class VI clean room under a stringent quality management system to ensure it meets the requirements for critical applications in the general industrial, beverage, electronics and pharmaceutical markets.